Rights to use mineral water resources





Respected, our source is located at a depth of over 60 meters below the earth's surface, in the geographical heart of Serbia. We believe that water, as a product of this spring, is characteristic in many ways. We are talking about GLACIER water, which is filtered naturally, passing through different layers of the earth (rocks, limestone), and as such creates a natural mineral balance. It is this relationship of essential minerals that promotes a healthy lifestyle and natural purity, top mineral waters. Its first contact with the atmosphere is when the filled packaging is opened.

It should be noted that it protects the water from all negative influences, external factors, and even human influence. We have mentioned the latter, having in mind the epidemic that has befallen us, and doubting the goodwill of the human mind - and we are sure of that for many years to come.

Key 0.26%

As you know, only 3% of the total water surface in the world is drinkable. Of the 3% of drinking and fresh water, only 0.26% of that amount is available for use without any processing, and belongs to the exceptional drinking water. This water is included in such a small percentage, ie the spring I am telling you about. This water belongs to the group of glacial waters that circulate through the earth's crust like river veins.

You are probably familiar with the fact that 71% of the planet's surface is covered with water. Of that 71%, 97% is ocean water that is too salty to drink, grow crops, and even for most industrial needs other than cooling. The remaining 3% is actually usable for human needs. Out of 3% of drinking water, only 0.26% of that amount is available for use without any processing, and it belongs to the EXCEPTIONAL DRINKING WATER. Such a small percentage includes water, ie the source we are talking about. This water belongs to the group of glacial waters that circulate through the earth's crust like river veins. These facts further imply that we have the highest quality of water that can be obtained on the market. We believe that with adapted working conditions, formed by the price of water, you can be competitive with even the cheapest waters on the market. You can certainly imagine what potential this opens up in the market and the advantage it brings you over the competition.

Izvor vode SR

Izvor vode RU

No video material available